25th November 2011, 12:25 PM
d.rathor

What should I do for getting admission to Marine Engineering being a candidate of 10+2?

sir i want to admission in marine engeeniering what should i do. i m 10+2 with pmc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?
  2. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  3. What should I do for getting admission to Marine Engineering being a candidate of 10+2?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student? -- [New]
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. Can a candidate of Science stream be eligible to join Marine Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  18. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
9th December 2011, 12:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting admission to Marine Engineering being a candidate of 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.rathor View Post
sir i want to admission in marine engeeniering what should i do. i m 10+2 with pmc.
Hello friend,
As you have mentioned that you have done your 10+2 with Physics, chemistry and Maths, you can pursue B.Sc in marine engineering.One of the best institute which offers this course is MARINE ENGINEERING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE also referred as MERI. To join this institute you will have to qualify Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 20 years for general category and 25 years for SC/ST category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?