11th April 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I forgot my application number of IBPS exam?

What should I do if I forgot my application number of IBPS exam? I have deleted the email too What should be done now? Can you please guide me with the procedure which I need to follow to retrieve back the application number? Is that possible? Awaiting for the response.

15th April 2017, 06:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I forgot my application number of IBPS exam?

You can write to Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection about your problem. There is one complaint portal of IBPS where you can lodge your problem. IBPS will respond you within stipulated time.

Link for IBPS Complaint portal: Click Here .

You can also contact at [email protected].
8th April 2018, 02:50 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What should I do if I forgot my application number of IBPS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do if I forgot my application number of IBPS exam? I have deleted the email too What should be done now? Can you please guide me with the procedure which I need to follow to retrieve back the application number? Is that possible? Awaiting for the response.
There is no need to worry about.You can check your trash folder for the deleted email and if not found there,Still there is not a big deal.
The application form number is required to download the admit card for the examination.When IBPS issues the admit card,It intmates candidates via email and message to mobile number registered with IBPS during the application.And in that intimation messase/email your application number is mentioned.By using that application number you can easily download your admit card.
Even after declaraion of result too IBPS sends email/message stating your application ID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?