27th October 2012, 10:52 PM

How to study M.Sc chemistry in Abroad after doing BSc final year

sir, now iam doing b.sc final year. I want to study m.sc chem in abroad. could u pls tell me what exam should i wright. and how would it be possible pls

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  4. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  5. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?
  8. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  9. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  10. Details about MSc Bio Chemistry entrance exam for Bangalore University? I am studying in BSc final year
  11. Top colleges for M.Sc Chemistry for a student of B.Sc 1st year?
  12. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  13. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  16. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  17. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
28th October 2012, 09:33 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to study M.Sc chemistry in Abroad after doing BSc final year

Hello,
I would rather suggest you to go for M.Sc. in Chemistry here in India. Had you gone for some different genre, then my answer to you would have been different. But for chemistry, the colleges of India are much better than abroad. In abroad for getting a chance you will have to go through some extra procedures like sitting for the GRE examination and clearing it with a good score. Sitting for the well known TOEFL examination and clearing it with a good score. Then you will have to get H!B visa and lots more of complications.
Whereas in India you just sit for the M.Sc. Chemistry entrance examination. Once you clear it you go for the next round of interview. If you clear it too, then you go for the M.Sc. course itself. Since there is no guarantee that whether you will get past the entrance examination and the interview, it is better to apply for more than one colleges simultaneously.
29th October 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i agree but Doing MSc in India and Abroad are of different kind, Since you want recieve a abroad degree and want to do further education in abroad then you must apply for GRE and TOEFL with really good marks (Above 80%) good academic records.
20th July 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
my main problem is regarding my career ,I have been doing my m.s in petroleum exploration integrated dual degree course ,but due to problems from government that course should be removed and now they give us ,bsc and msc in geology(petroleum exploration).Noe my doubt is whether after completing my msc geology(petroleum exploration) ,am I eligible to go abroad to do my M.S in this petroleum field.
Kindly reply to my query sir
18th December 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

actually i am doing m.sc.organic chemistry but i am a creative person so i want do fashion desgion or copy rigting or improve my hobbies.what i do?
1st July 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc in chemistry abroad,so can you suggest me as to what i have to do and also can i get any scholarships?
4th October 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Which college i shold apply for msc in chemistry??? Is it safe to go there. ? How i will get scolarship ? Wht i should do??
5th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for BSc in Bio oriented subjects in various colleges right now.I am keen on doing my MSc abroad right after graduation.I have heard about TOEFL and GRE exams that one needs to clear in order to do masters abroad but I need to know the details.Can somebody help?
25th June 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Bsc forensic science from Mumbai university is better option as compare to B Tech Biotechnology fro deem university
23rd June 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can we do MS in abroad after B.Sc chemistry? What are the entrance exams we have to clear?
21st November 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc chemistry final year student, is it good to do MSc in chemistry in India or in abroad ? If I can't get into prestigious colleges like IIT is it wise to opt for a college in India ? And what is the validity of masters degree from other countries in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?