25th December 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Will this become a problem for me having submitted AIEEE application form with Color Photograph?

I have submitted the AIEEE application with color photographs pasted. Is there any problem?

25th December 2011, 01:07 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will this become a problem for me having submitted AIEEE application form with Color Photograph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have submitted the AIEEE application with color photographs pasted. Is there any problem?
Will this become a problem for me having submitted AIEEE application form with Color Photograph?

According to the Information Bronchure provided by AIEEE regarding photograph is "Firmly affix two recent high contrast passport size prefereble black and white photograph taken on or after 1.10.2011 with gum /fevicol not steppled or pinned in the space provided in the form duly attested by the head of institution where the candidate is studying/passed class 12th .The photograph must indicate clearly the Name of student and date of taking the photograph"

So Colour photo are not allowed as per instruction but if you have attached a colour photograph bymistake and sent your application then also don't worry .You will receive your admit card but you should follow the instruction .So please keep this in mind and don't commit this mistake in future.

If you want to further knowledge about instruction to fill aieee-2012 form then please download the aieee information bronchure either from my attachement or from the official website of aieee that is http://www.aieee.nic.in

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 71 views)
25th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will this become a problem for me having submitted AIEEE application form with Color Photograph?

No,you will not face any problem if you submitted AIEEE form with colour photograph if your photo distinguishes easily from the background.

AIEEE recommends the black & white as well as coloured photograph for the students.But in some cases when the photo is not distinguished easily from the background colour i.e. The background colour is something similiar to your face & it overlaps the features of the face then in that condition that form is rejected due to the photograph.

So if your coloured photograph contains no such issue then it will be accepted otherwise you have to send a new one as a black & white photograph.
29th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will this become a problem for me having submitted AIEEE application form with Color Photograph?

when is the last date to send the confirmation page to the authority of AIEEE for 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?