11th December 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sent unattested application form : Is it possible to resend the attested form?

I have sent unattested IIT application form. how can Resend the Attested one?

15th December 2010, 05:31 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Sent unattested application form : Is it possible to resend the attested form?

Hello dear

As i think they will not reject your form but as this is about your carrier so better you call at your zonal iit asking them about your problem they will give a appropriate solution
zonal contact numbers are given at the back page of your iit jee bulletin

all the best
15th December 2010, 04:30 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Sent unattested application form : Is it possible to resend the attested form?

hello friend

mistake done you is knowledgeable but you should not make it don't worry it happens some times

anyways

before resending once contact your iit zone through email then you can get some idea

what to do

the iit link you may get in is

www.jee.iitm.ac.in

all the best

~aditya~
16th December 2010, 12:56 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sent unattested application form : Is it possible to resend the attested form?

Hi,

No need to worry.
This is not a big issue, but you need to contact your zonal IIT to clarify upon this matter.
All the best.
8th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sent unattested application form : Is it possible to resend the attested form?

My aieee form was sent without the stamp of my school but it was signed by the principal, will it pose any problem?
17th April 2011, 05:50 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

As i think they will not reject your form but as this is about your carrier so better you call at your zonal iit asking them about your problem they will give a appropriate solution
zonal contact numbers are given at the back page of your iit jee bulletin

good luck
27th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i sent a form without the signature of my parents. Is there anything that can be done?
1st March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i sent degree bonafide instead of 10th certificate of dtae of birth,what should i do???? :(
1st March 2012, 11:22 PM
mncbist

sent wrong certificate instead of 10th date of birth certificate, what should i do now???? please sir what should i do now???
2nd March 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

my friend sent degree bonafide instead of ten date of birth certificate is it a problem,hope the form doesnt get rejected. what can she do or shall she buy another form nd resend it again? plz suggest us some thng......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?