17th January 2012, 11:15 PM
saksh chawla

What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?

i am BDS student ,i want to do MBA in hospital administration .what should i do

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  4. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  6. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  7. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  8. How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?
  10. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  11. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  13. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  14. Which course should I prefer in MBA after doing BDS? MBA in Insurance or Risk Management?
  15. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education? -- [New]
  17. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  18. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
18th January 2012, 08:31 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?

MBA in Hospital Management course has got much popularity in the recent days providing good job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course. Having completed BDS, you might be strong enough with Medical related terminology and concepts.

So, you can easily finish MBA in Hospital Management course. No doubt regarding the job opportunities after completion of this course. You will definitely get a good job as you are a candidate with BDS Background.

Here is the minimum eligibility criteria that a candidate need to possess to be eligible for this course.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.
-There is no specifice age limit required for the candidates to join this course. One can take up this course irrespective of the age that a candidate is having but only if he fulfill the required academic qualification.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. Some of the Entrance Exams for MBA course are
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP etc.

MBA in Hospital Management is being offered by less number of colleges. So, I suggest you to make a list of the colleges which are offering this course. Later on, make the priority order of the colleges which you have collected depending upon education standards and also from placement view.

Choose the colleges where there are education standards are high with good placements. Know the required entrance exam to get admission for MBA course in that college and other colleges in the priorty list.

Have good preparation to that particular exam and crack it and make sure that at least you are going to get admission for MBA course in any of the colleges which are under your priority list.

Wish you all the best.
2nd February 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?

why do you want to do hospital administration........(question asked during pi whats an appropriate answer to this)
21st May 2012, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

i finished MBA( health care management) and my UG and work experince is totally different from this so please refer me which is correct i can do in next level to get job in this field
17th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

respectd sir,i have completed Bsc Nursing,at present im Working in clinical side,so i would like to join MBA in Hosital Administration,i need some requirements needed to join this course,so kindly provide the details about this,
thanking you
13th April 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have pursuing b.e (bio informatcs), so i would like to join MBA in Hosital Administration,i need some requirements needed to join this course,so kindly provide the details about this,
thanking you
27th June 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma in nursing students take adimission for mba in hospital administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?