23rd July 2011, 09:04 PM
raizaa

Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?

i am a b.sc maths graduate can i do mba in hospital administration??
If yes and is possible i am going to join

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  2. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  4. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  5. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  6. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  8. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  10. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  11. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  13. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  15. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  16. Can i do MBA in Hospital Administration and Management after 12th? -- [New]
  17. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  18. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2011, 10:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?

The minimum education qualification for the MBA course is graduation. Candidates with any area of specialization can apply for this course. Some of the institutes insist that the candidates should have atleast 50% marks in the same. Some of the reputed institutes in this field are Symbiosis Institute of Health Science, Jamia Hamdard, Apollo Institute etc. They normally conduct their own entrance test or consider score of some common exam.
27th July 2011, 11:47 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizaa View Post
i am a b.sc maths graduate can i do mba in hospital administration??
If yes and is possible i am going to join
HI......
yes you can do MBA after doing B.Sc maths as your graduation course. MBA is a course which are done by any stream student, even a doctor or medical student also do MBa course.

For doing MBA you have passed your graduation course with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university. And after that you have to qualify CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT exams which are held by Indian management and after qualifying one of these exams you can take admission in MBA..

So ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD WISHES......
13th April 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?

i have compleated hotel management....will i be eligible for mba for hospital management..
13th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i do in MBA being a candidate of not gud in maths and have completed b.sc with 75%?
27th December 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA in Hospital management after m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?