27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education?

I completed MBA HCS from SMU. I want to join Ph.D in hospital management/administration as distant education with least course fee, ugc approved course only needed? Can someone please provide me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  3. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  6. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education? -- [New]
  8. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  9. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  12. How can I do PhD in Urdu through distance education?
  13. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  14. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  17. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  18. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?