13th January 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Ph.D or M.Phil after M.A?

i do m.a. from m.j.p.r.u.bareily &i got59.25%. i want to do P.hd or mphil.
what i do for doing this?

18th January 2012, 05:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Ph.D or M.Phil after M.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i do m.a. from m.j.p.r.u.bareily &i got59.25%. i want to do P.hd or mphil.
what i do for doing this?
As per the marks you scored in your masters degree program, you are eligible to pursue M.Phil as well as P.hd but in order to get admission in any university, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the particular university.
As per the guidelines of university Grant Commission, every university offering these course has to conduct entrance exam to assess the candidates eligibility to pursue any of these courses.
Since you have not mentioned about the university you would like to pursue the course from and the subject area of your research program, we are unable to provide you more information regarding the same. But if you want us to provide you maximum information, please re-post your question along with other necessary information.
18th January 2012, 06:11 PM
zenithshiksha

Smile Re: What should I do to join Ph.D or M.Phil after M.A?

I think first you should DO m.phil because when you will complete your m.phil then you will be able to do job as assistant proffesor in colleges and get experiance which will good for you and then after you will do phd because it will go long..
11th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Ph.D or M.Phil after M.A?

hi,

I got 55% in M.A english.In mphil which subjects are there? this is 2 or 3 years course. which subject is better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?