18th June 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Way to join M.Phil or PhD in Physics without NET or SET?

I am a assistant teacher. My address dist uttar dinajpur state west bengal. I want to join mphil or phd in physics. I do not qualify net or set. I obtained 74% in m.sc. Ido not get any way please tell me

2nd December 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to join M.Phil or PhD in Physics without NET or SET?

If you have more than 5 years of teaching experience in the given field, then surely you can get admission without cracking NET or SET. All you have to do is perform well in the interview conducted by the university or institute.

If you don't have the given experience, then you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university or institute. Good performance in entrance exam can help you get call for interview. Therefore, act according to the current situation and be well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?