17th June 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?

i have done B.SC. in science, B.Ed in the same, then M.A in English. Now iam confused what to do next?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  4. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  5. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  8. What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?
  9. Types of questions asked in written and interview of computer teacher?
  10. Date of TRB Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam?
  11. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  12. Can I join BSc Nautical Science after scoring 54.5% marks in PCM and 70% in English?
  13. Can I opt for B.Ed in Maths or English after BSc Physics?
  14. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU?
  16. A Science student but having more interest in Arts subjects, what can I do now?
  17. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  18. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
3rd August 2012, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?

You can decide on further course of action according to your interest area. With this qualification, you can apply for teaching jobs. If you appear for CTET exam, you can apply for teaching posts in central schools like KVS, NVS etc. Or else if you are interested to pursue M.Ed course, you can apply for the same or appear for NET. So, you can choose as per your interest area.
26th June 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?

i have completed my puc 2 what should i do next ,while i am having interest in biology
4th December 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc-CBZ,. what next career options or jobs are available
23rd December 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bzc course for further study which one is better course pleas suggest me
20th May 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can we apply for lecturear government jobs after qualifying bsc biotech B.Ed and M.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?