1st November 2015, 08:11 AM
surbhi malav

What should I do next to become a pilot right after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,,

mujhe pilot banna h meri help koi bhi nahi kr rha aj tk meri family me koi bhi pilot se related job nahi kiya h mujhe apne pr vishwas h ki main ek din IAF me jarur jaungi me abhi 10th standard me hu mujhe next me kya krna h ab ap batao plz...plz plz plz

30th November 2015, 06:28 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What should I do next to become a pilot right after completion of 10th standard?

You have to go for Science group in your 12th standard which has subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Understand the concepts clearly because Physics and Mathematics are very much important.
Engineering is the application of Mathematics to Physics, the person who apply it right will get a good career in the future.
You have to opt for Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Aerodynamics or related course in any reputed college. It is not enough to do only Under graduation. It is highly needed to do your post graduation after your UG course.
Pilot is the way you interface with the computer. It is nothing but just adjusting the values and not driving the aircraft. So you need the experience of doing it.
IIT-JEE is one of the entrance exam that you can aim for to get into top reputed IIT's/ NIT's etc.
30th November 2015, 07:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to become a pilot right after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbhi malav View Post
Sir/Mam,,

mujhe pilot banna h meri help koi bhi nahi kr rha aj tk meri family me koi bhi pilot se related job nahi kiya h mujhe apne pr vishwas h ki main ek din IAF me jarur jaungi me abhi 10th standard me hu mujhe next me kya krna h ab ap batao plz...plz plz plz
As you are currently in 10th standard, so now you are not eligible to take admission in Commercial Pilot Institutes.

Firstly, you must complete your 10+2 standard with Physics and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

Also, you must secure at least 50% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for taking admission in Commercial Pilot Institute.

Now, for taking admission in these institutes, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by those institutes.

Entrance exam will contain three stages:
  • Written Exam (contains General Knowledge, Maths, English)
  • Interview
  • Mental Balance, Situation Handling, Medical Test

Along with passing these stages, you must be fluent in English, familiar with aeronautical machines and have a good eyesight.

Commercial Pilot Institutes established in India are mentioned here:
  • Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  • Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  • Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  • Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
  • Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  • Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareilly
  • West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?