17th August 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?

Hello,
My 9th class Grade is C1, now I am in 10th standard. I hate to study Mathematics but I do. When I will be in 11th standard in next year I will choose Medical or Commerce. I want to know which is better for me? My aim is to become a Pilot.

24th August 2015, 01:03 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?

To become a pilot, you should opt Science stream in class 11th including Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects. The required eligibility to become a pilot is that, a candidate should pass 10+2 with PCM and score at least 60% in 10+2.
So, if your aim is to become a pilot, you should have to opt Science with PCM rather than Medical or Commerce.
25th August 2015, 04:58 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?

It is very good to choose pilot as a career for any student.
To become pilot, it is necessary for a student to have higher secondary certificate of minimum 50% marks in maths and physics from a recognized board.
For the student who have not studied in 12th standard then the student have option of doing maths and physics from National Institute of Open Schooling's on-demand examination.
So, whether you like Mathematics or not , if you want to become pilot then you have to study mathematics and physics in 10+2 standard.
If you study commerce or PCB(Physics,Chemistry and Biology) in 10+2 then you will not be able to achieve your dream.
Duration of pilot training course in India is 1 year.
Also, a student can get commercial pilot licence and for that the student have expense at least 25 lac rupee.
30th September 2015, 11:47 PM
gokul ka raja

You can choose science stream with PCM for becoming a pilot .
and you also get good marks more than 60%in 12th standard.
You must have physics ,maths ,chemistry as a main subjects. biology is not compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?