10th January 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do Diploma or 11th, 12th when I want to become an Engineer?

I want to know that what can I do diploma or 11,12 science after 10 class while I want to become a engineer. I am confused what is good for me diploma or 11,12 science.

This year I pass out 10 class with 91% can I get admission in government college for 11,12 science?

11th January 2015, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do Diploma or 11th, 12th when I want to become an Engineer?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue Diploma course or 11th standard in which you are interested. You can do engineering course after completion of any of these courses. But, if you opt for 11th and 12th standard, you can get admission in B.Tech first year by appearing in engineering entrance examination like JEE, EAMCET, etc. If you opt Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Diploma course by appearing in LEET or ECET examination. I suggest you to opt Diploma course because you gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Diploma course. If you are interested to pursue 11th standard in Science stream, you can definitely get admission in government college since, you are having good percentage in your 10th standard.
15th January 2015, 12:41 AM
kacharia

Default Re: Which is better to do Diploma or 11th, 12th when I want to become an Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what can I do diploma or 11,12 science after 10 class while I want to become a engineer. I am confused what is good for me diploma or 11,12 science.

This year I pass out 10 class with 91% can I get admission in government college for 11,12 science?
Dear, I have done B.tech In ECE & I have experienced that the Diploma is better option if you have already decided that you have to do engineering. After doing diploma in some colleges you can get lateral entry and my papers of diploma & engineering are same so you have labour less for it.

Diploma will also help you at the time of placement.
11th April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A GAME PROGRAMMER. I JUST FINISHED MY 10 AND I AM CONFUSED WHAT TO DO AHEAD. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
22nd September 2017, 03:27 PM
spike.raghu

It doesn't matter what you choose between diploma and 12th. You still can be an engineer. But diploma would cost a year more if you choose B.Tech after that and with that you learn more about engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?