26th September 2015, 02:37 PM
RAPHAEL MURMU

Am I eligible to become a pilot right after completion of 10th in commerce?

Am I eligible to become a pilot right after completion of 10th in commerce? What should I do next to become a pilot? Can you please guide me in this to become a pilot? Am not sure what should be done next now. So, hoping that someone would help me on this?

1st October 2015, 12:46 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a pilot right after completion of 10th in commerce?

In order to become a Pilot the minimum qualification which is required is 10+2 with physics and Maths as main subject with aggregate of 50%. Aspirants who are 17+ can apply for the training rogramme. There are many aviation centers pilot training program across India and abroad. Some of the institute are :

- PTC Aviation Academy

- NMIMS' Academy of Aviation

- Wings Avaiation PVT. LTD

- Orient Flight School

- Government Aviation Training Institute etc.

After successful of completion of the pilot training course one can become pilot. But being a commerce student one cannot apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?