5th October 2015, 10:49 AM
vishnurjeevan

What should I do to settle in India while working at Muscat International Airport?

I have completed my diploma electronic instrumentation &control but I passed second class, I am working in muscat international airport in B.M.S Work on contract basis as a Q.C.E in future I want to settle in India what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota?
  2. Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
  3. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get detail information about government jobs available for IT graduates?
  5. How to join science stream in India after scoring 65% in Muscat school?
  6. Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?
  7. Can I do a job in Air lines after passing B.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?
  9. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  10. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  11. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  12. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  13. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  14. How to be a manager after M.Com?
  15. When will the exam for jr ATV (electronics) be held?
  16. How to settle for government job after doing MCA?
  17. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. Is there any vacancy for civil engineer in MES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?