21st May 2016, 01:08 PM
Attitude Cupcake

What should I do to study Chartered Accountant course after passing 12th?

I am a student of maths stream I want to do the study of charter accountant after passing class 12th but I don't know what I do for that so please can tell me what I do for study of charter accountant

21st May 2016, 07:52 PM
13precious

Default Re: What should I do to study Chartered Accountant course after passing 12th?

After pursuing 12th you will have to crack CPT exam .

Stages for CA

CPT (Common Proficiency Test)

IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course)

Final CA course

Procedure for CA:- After completing 12th you can appear CPT exam.

After appearing CPT exam you can entertain in to IPCC .It has two stages i.e IPCC-I & IPCC-II.

After appearing both groups of IPCC you can register for articles ship training.

Duration :- 3 & half year article ship training.
21st May 2016, 10:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Chartered Accountant course after passing 12th?

To do Chattered Accountant Course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) examination. If you qualify the CPT examination then, you are eligible to do IPCC course. After completion of IPCC course and Articleship training, you can do final CA course.
22nd May 2016, 05:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wishes to study Chartered Accountant course after passing 12th has to apply for CPT.

CPT is an acronym for Common Proficiency Test.

It is the entrance test for admission in the Chartered Accountancy course. Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICSI) conducts CPT twice a year generally in the month of June and December.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CPT are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of Education. Result awaiting candidate are also eligible to appear in the CPT exam.

-There is no age limit to apply for the test.

Exam pattern :-

Question type : multiple choice questions

Total Marks: 200

Total Exam Duration:2 hours

Marking scheme : Each correct answer will get one mark and negative marking for wrong attempts.

Syllabus for the CPT exam :-

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude .
9th June 2017, 01:05 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: What should I do to study Chartered Accountant course after passing 12th?

For being a Chartered Accountant follow the steps.

Register and write CPT, Common Proficiency Test. It has 4 subjects. Registration fee 6000

After passing CPT register for IPCC. It has 2 groups with 7 subjects. Registration fee 9000.

Do Information Technology Training, ITT and Orientation. ITT require 4000 and Orientation require 7000.

Go for Articleship for 3 years under a Chartered Accountant.

Do GMCS course.

Prepare and register for final exam

After passing you will be a Chartered Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?