7th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to take admission in MCA class?

when we would take the admission in the mca class than how much free will have to give for you please tell me

8th June 2012, 10:28 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in MCA class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when we would take the admission in the mca class than how much free will have to give for you please tell me
MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into Six Semesters .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA :-

You must have qualified bachelor's degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must score at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . 5% relaxation is given to the reserved categories . There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for MCA examination .

To join MCA examination then you must have a compulsory studied the Mathematics as subjects in 12th examination . If you are not studied then you are not eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination . But without mathematics , you can get admission in Private Colleges pay through the donation or Merit Basis . If you not have mathematics , then you are not allowed to apply for MCA entrance exams .

MCA Entrance exams :-
  • AIMCET
  • ICET
  • VITEEE
  • SRMEEE
  • MAH-MCA-CET
  • TANCET
  • IIT JAM
  • JNU MCA ..etc

The Pattern for MCA entrance exams Quantitative Aptitude , Logical reasoning , General awareness , English Language and Computer awareness .

MCA Colleges :-
  • Delhi University
  • Anna University
  • University of Calcutta
  • University of Madras
  • University of Bombay
  • JNTU of Engineering College
  • Madurai Kamaraj University
  • Vellore Engineering College
  • Goa University
  • Jamia Hamdard University
8th June 2012, 10:30 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation technical related course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join this course is by completion of Graduation.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam to give admission for this course.

If you want to get admission for this course in NITs, you should have to crack NIMCET Exam.

If you are interested, you can prepare for this exam also.

It is must that the candidate should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for MCA course.

Without having Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation, the candidate is not eligible to join MCA course.

The final semester of MCA course will involve project work with a duration of 6 months.

Choose the project which is of innovative and finish it successfully.

As you are a fresher, your project work will be given utmost importance by companies to offer you job opportunity.

MCA candidates are having good number of job opportunities in these days because of the boom of IT sector.

You can have jobs in top MNCs like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-IBM
-Oracle
-Google
-Microsoft etc.

So, I suggest you to try to be strong enough in subject knowledge in your MCA course and start hunting for jobs from the final year of your MCA course.

Wish you all the best.
8th June 2012, 11:26 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MCA - MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION is a post Graduation course of three year duration.

The minimum qualification to join MCA is completion of Graduation in any stream with at least 60% marks from a recognised University. The final year Graduation candidate are also eligible to apply for MCA.

Most of the institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to MCA course. The candidate should have studied Mathematics as a subjects during either in 12th or in Graduation level in order to be eligible for entrance exam for MCA.

You can apply for MCA entrance exam like:-

-AIMCET
-VITEEE
-SRMEEE
-TANCET
-IIT JAM
-JNU MCA ETC.

The entrance exam written test is based on the test like Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Computer Awareness etc.

There may be admission to MCA for candidate without Math which may be possible through giving donation to some MCA Institutions.
8th June 2012, 01:56 PM

Smile Re: What should I do to take admission in MCA class?

MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into Six Semesters .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA :-

You must have qualified bachelor's degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must score at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . 5% relaxation is given to the reserved categories . There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for MCA examination .

To join MCA examination then you must have a compulsory studied the Mathematics as subjects in 12th examination . If you are not studied then you are not eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination . But without mathematics , you can get admission in Private Colleges pay through the donation or Merit Basis . If you not have mathematics , then you are not allowed to apply for MCA entrance exams .

MCA Entrance exams :-
AIMCET
ICET
VITEEE
SRMEEE
MAH-MCA-CET
TANCET
IIT JAM
JNU MCA ..etc

The Pattern for MCA entrance exams Quantitative Aptitude , Logical reasoning , General awareness , English Language and Computer awareness .

MCA Colleges :-
Delhi University
Anna University
University of Calcutta
University of Madras
University of Bombay
JNTU of Engineering College
Madurai Kamaraj University
Vellore Engineering College
Goa University
Jamia Hamdard University

29th September 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have maths in 12th but dont have maths in graduation can i apply for MCA in IIT JAM OR NIMCET??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?