9th August 2011, 10:07 AM
drkaur

What should I opt for my M.Phil course either pursue this from Punjab or from Delhi? What's the exam date and admission procedure for SLET exam?

HI

i am a MSW student i want to pursue M Phil in it so can u just help by telling that from wher i can opt for m phil either from Delhi or Punjab , i also want to pursue P hd. in future.

my details are
BSW- DU (64%)
MSW-IGNOU (60%)

2) I want to know about the SLET punjab's exam from social work , as m a MSW student and want to apply for SLET NOW from punjab , i just want to no the dates of the paper, the admission process , can it be applied online as NET . in short i need details of SLET paper as i hav never applied for it i just got to no abt it now .

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. What is the date of sale of form for MP SLET exam?
  4. Date of SLET Exam in Punjab for Commerce? Syllabus for this Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam?
  5. Is SLET conducted in Punjab? Syllabus of SLET(Life Science)?
  6. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  7. Details regrading SLET exam conducted by Punjab state?
  8. Entrance exam 2010 for MPhil in Clinical Psycholgy from IHBAS, Delhi
  9. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  10. Syllabus and examination date of SLET in Punjab and Haryana? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  12. Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  14. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  15. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  16. Date of SLET exam in Andra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus for it?
  17. Date of SLET exam in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus?
  18. What to do after qualifying SLET? Validity of SLET and procedure to get government jobs?
14th July 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt for my M.Phil course either pursue this from Punjab or from Delhi? What's the exam date and admission procedure for SLET exam?

Hi I complitead my BBA then after I study. For MBA from. Ignou now I want to. Clear the exam. Of Net& Slet can you provide. The information. For that. Exam pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?