28th July 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between Maths and Chemistry? I got Metallurgical and Material Science in NIT Warangal and CSE in JNTUH

I got metallurgical and material science in nit warangal and cse in JNTUH,what should i prefer am intrested in maths and chemistry.?

30th July 2014, 05:39 PM
sanamkhan_88

Default Re: What should I prefer between Maths and Chemistry? I got Metallurgical and Material Science in NIT Warangal and CSE in JNTUH

It is better that you opt for maths because that would be more relevant to your field.
30th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I prefer between Maths and Chemistry? I got Metallurgical and Material Science in NIT Warangal and CSE in JNTUH

I think you need to check the university website as they have list of website available with them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?