18th June 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

What should I study before entering for B.Tech 1st year

i have just passed 12th with 71 percent and have cleared rpet now i want to know that what should i revise before going in college so that there i won't be in mess and blank?
pls rply

11th September 2013, 03:55 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: What should I study before entering for B.Tech 1st year

Dear friend,

Before joining in B-Tech,you have to revise all the fundamental topics in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics...

In Physics,you need to read all the fundamental definitions.

In Chemistry,you need to read the elements chart and you must minimum know about the chemical equations.

In Mathematics,you have grip on formulae,mostly in Integration and Differentiation.

Good luck.
11th September 2013, 04:14 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

Before joining in B-Tech,you have to revise all the fundamental topics in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics...

In Physics,you need to read all the fundamental definitions.

In Chemistry,you need to read the elements chart and you must minimum know about the chemical equations.

In Mathematics,you have grip on formulae,mostly in Integration and Differentiation.

Good luck.
11th September 2013, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear frriend

Before entering into the B.Tech first year,you need to revise all your 11th and 12th topics,formulaes and Definitions thoroughly.

In Mathematics,you need to revise all the Integration formulaes thoroughly because you mainly have the integration part in B.Tech course.

Next in Physics,you need to study all the definitions,formulaes and concepts from your 11th and 12th standards so that you can score well and get better knowledge from physics in B.Tech First years.

Finally,In chemistry all the Group elements,Atomic Numbers and Periodic table you need to revise so that it will be helpful for you to understand the chemistry in your B.Tech first year.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?