21st September 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any college if I study in 1st year?

can iget admission in 2nd year of b-tech in any college if i study in 1st year and also tell condition?

22nd November 2012, 08:29 PM
Reddy23

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any college if I study in 1st year?

dear,,
Of course there will be a chance to get admission in 2nd year of b.tech in any college.
For that you should have strong reason, and there should be some recommendation from your side in preference to the other college you desired to join.
The college will consider your appeal when you are not able to survive or not able to study well.And also the fee should be cleared in the previous college.
Then only you can get the admission in other college.
22nd November 2012, 08:31 PM
Reddy23

Smile Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any college if I study in 1st year?

dear,,
Of course there will be a chance to get admission in 2nd year of b.tech in any college.
For that you should have strong reason, and there should be some recommendation from your side in preference to the other college you desired to join.
The college will consider your appeal when you are not able to survive or not able to study well.And also the fee should be cleared in the previous college.
Then only you can get the admission in other college.
26th November 2012, 01:00 PM
ozvert

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any college if I study in 1st year?

Hello friend...........
The College you desire to study and the college you had studied 1st year should be under one university........
You have to consult and request application for college migration in the university itself.
Then you have to provide reasons for your migration and a reference letter from the you desired to join............

All the Best...............
26th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can iget admission in 2nd year of b-tech in any college if i study in 1st year and also tell condition?

Dear Aspirant,

In Engineering 1st year is common for all branch and all colleges according to the syllabus and exam pattern.......

Then from Next years the main subject of your perticular branch will come so, you can change your branch in that college as well as other colleges......

For that you have to fulfill the Rules and condition of that college......

So, you can get admission in Other college from 2nd year Direct through Reshuffling Process.........

Contact your Student Section zone of your college........

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
8th February 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in dehradun university and doing B.Tech Ist year. I want to migrate in i p university in Delhi. how can i migrate from dehradun to Delhi in i p univerisity/
30th June 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission at GNDU, Amritsar in cse branch in 2nd year if i have done my 1st year at PAU Ludhiana in Agricultural Engineering?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?