7th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering

i am in btech. 1st year (Mechanical engineering) i want to get transfer into top usa universities. Is it possible to transfer into those college's btech program. What are the procedures??

Related Questions:
  1. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  3. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  4. How to study in USA top university after passing 12th? What are the requirements?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  7. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  8. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  10. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  11. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  12. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  14. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  15. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  16. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  17. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  18. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2017, 09:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering

No Indian university has such collaboration with USA institutes that can help you get transfer in second year of engineering in USA institutes. Some institutes like LPU, VIT transfer students after third year of engineering for pursuing final year of engineering from USA colleges.

You need to check whether your college has such facility or not. If it is not there then you can pursue B.Tech from present college and MS from USA through entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?