9th July 2013, 09:58 PM
gokul9597

What should I study between GATE and CAT?

I'm studying B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering....I would like to higher studies....What should i do?? should go for MBA or M.E...... i have intrest in both the fields....Which one will have a bright future??

12th May 2015, 09:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study between GATE and CAT?

Let me clarify you one thing that both GATE and CAT have bright scope. It totally depends upon candidate's interest in which field he/she want to make their career.

If you appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and score good rank, you will be eligible Master's degree in Engineering as well as you may get chance to work in Public Sector Undertakings.

Similarly if you crack Common Admission test with good percentile, you will have opportunity to pursue Master of Business Administration from top institutes like Indian Institute of Management.

Both have bright scope. From my point of view, GATE exam will be more preferable for an engineering graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?