6th November 2020, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Intermediate to become a Fashion Designer?

Hi Sir, I am in 10th standard and I want to become a Fashion Designer. I would like to know after my 10th, what I have to study in Intermediate to become a Fashion Designer? Please let me know immediately.

10th November 2020, 07:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Intermediate to become a Fashion Designer?

To become a Fashion Designer, you are required to pursue degree course in Designing i.e; B.Designing (Bachelor of Designing) and the minimum education required for pursuing the same course is simply a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

Further, in case you are interested in pursuing B.Tech in Apparel/Fashion Technology then in that case you are required to have completed your Class 12th in science stream with PCM group from a recognized board of education.
13th November 2020, 04:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study in Intermediate to become a Fashion Designer?

You can opt for diploma in fashion technology or diploma in leather design or diploma in textile design or diploma in fashion design or diploma in retail merchandising.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?