6th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to prepare for the entrance of MBA in Biotechnology? Colleges providing the course?

I am ln sy Bsc (biotechnoiogy ), i want to do MBA in Biotechnoiogy so wanted to know what should i study to get prepared for enterence test? i want list of colleges offering this course.......and i have not taken maths .

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  3. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  5. How to study BSc Biotechnology in Mangalore? Information about colleges providing the course?
  6. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  8. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  10. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges in MBA Biotechnology in pune?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Biotechnology after completing 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. Information on biotechnology course and colleges providing the course?
  15. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  16. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  17. Colleges offering MBA in Biotechnology or MBA with science related streams?
  18. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
25th August 2016, 06:08 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: What should I study to prepare for the entrance of MBA in Biotechnology? Colleges providing the course?

LIST OF COLLEGES PROVIDING MBA IB BIOTECHNOLOGY

AMITY UNIVERSITY
Block-J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campous, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

BHARTI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies
Pune, Maharashtra

INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT(IMED)
Erandwane Campus, Paud Road
Pune, Maharashtra

NORTHPOLE INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
B/610, Pramukh Swami Arcade Malaviya Chowk, Yagnik Road, Near Shastri Ground
Rajkot, Gujarat

JAGDISHPRASAD JHABARMAL TIBREWALA UNIVERSITY-JJTU
Vidyanagari, Churu-Jhunjhunu Road
Jhujhunu, Rajasthan

MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY
33rd Milestone, Aligarh-Mathura Highway, Beswan
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

GURUKUL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
Head Office:C9/7, Sector-7, Rohini
Delhi

PADMASHREE Dr. D.Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY
Sector -15, Plot No. 50, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

PUNJAB UNIVERSITY-PU
Sector-14, Chandigarh

SWAMI VIVEKANAND INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-SVIIT
Chandigarh-Patiala Highway, Ramnagar-Banur, Tehsil- Rajpura
Patiala, Punjab

TILAK MAHARASTRA VIDYAPEETH
Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Gultekadi
Pune Maharashtra

UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Arts Block III, Punjab University, Sector-14
Chandigarh

There is no separate entrance exam for MBA BIOTECH. You can write any entrance exam such as CAT , MAT, SNAP, ICET etc. There are so many books available for preparation of these. Because of this you can get an idea of the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?