14th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Biotechnology after completing 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Diploma in Biotechnology. I am in 10th and after my 10th I want to study this Diploma course. I am eligible or not for this course? Which are the colleges providing this course in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  5. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  11. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and Biotechnology in Mumbai
  14. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  15. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai for full time Diploma course in Finance?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
15th June 2015, 11:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Biotechnology after completing 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to study Diploma in Biotechnology. I am in 10th and after my 10th I want to study this Diploma course. I am eligible or not for this course? Which are the colleges providing this course in Mumbai?

Yeah you are eligible for applying for Diploma in Bio Technology as having completed 10th. The eligibility needed for doing the course is pass in SSLC / 10th from any recognized school board with an aggregate of 35% in Maths and Science.

Colleges which you can prefer for doing Diploma in Biotechnology in Mumbai are:
  • University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai
  • Vikas College of Arts & Science
  • Wilson College
  • Mvlu College
  • Bhavan’s College
  • ICLES Motilal Jhunjhunwala College of Arts, Commerce & Science
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
  • Jethro Institute of Distance Education
  • K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce
16th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Biotechnology after completing 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Yes dear you can do Diploma after completion of 10th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board. You have studied at least Maths, Physics and Chemistry are the main subjects.

And also you must give an entrance exam called " Polycet " to get admission in good colleges for Diploma. So based on the merit you will get a admission for Diploma. In fact the duration of the course is " 3 years ".

List of colleges offers Diploma in Biotechnology in Mumbai :

-- University of Mumbai

-- Wilson College

-- Asian Institute of Health Sciences

-- MVlu College

-- St.Xavier's College

And also you can also selected the best college for Diploma in Biotechnology other than Mumbai.

-- Guru Nanak Dev University

-- Techno India University

-- Acharya Polytechnic College

-- Kittel Science College.
16th June 2015, 12:58 AM
mwh

For joining in diploma course you have to give entrance exam if you qualify in it you can get eligibility for diploma in biotechnology.
At present lot of opportunities are their for biotech students.
Colleges offering diploma in biotech in mumbai are:
bhavans college
global aviation academy
jai hind college
KJ somaiya college of science and commerce
lords universal college.
1st May 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 grade can i do diploma in biotechnology ? if yes then can you college in Gujarat ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?