6th August 2010, 07:42 PM
nithin_mba

Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?

Hai , i completed my engineering in Biotechnology. Currently doing MBA in HR specialization. I want to become lecturer for mba in govt college. Plz tell me which entrance exam i have to write for it. What all i have to prepare for that from now.

Nithin P
MBA HR

Related Questions:
  1. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  2. How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  5. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  6. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  7. Procedure to become a Commerce lecturer in government college?
  8. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  9. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  10. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  11. How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  14. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  16. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  17. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  18. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2011, 10:14 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?

Hello,
If you wanna to garnish your carrier as lecturer in govn. College then UGC-NET (national eligibility test) will be best option for you.
You can chose one of the subject as you have in graduation or post graduation.
For more information you can visit the official site of UGC-www.ugc.ac.in
for syllabus of NET you can visit-www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html
ok, best of luck.
21st May 2011, 05:55 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?

Hi Nithin,

you should pass UGC NET examination for lectureship in government college.

Study well your own subjects syllabus.

For more details about Syllabus Search with this link:

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabuspdf/17.pdf

Best of luck.
28th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I have finish BE(computer Science), i want to be a lecturer in Govt College, do I need to go through any exams?
4th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have finished MBA in marketing/HR i want apply for UGC net it will gate benifit to me or not?
18th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a science graduate and recently completed MBA in finance and marketing..
i want to make my career in lectureship.
does it need any industry exposure?
should i go for job in any industry or i can apply for lectureship?
i am confused pls help me..
13th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am bsc biotechnology graduate and mba hr (off campus) from Panjab University. Am i eligible for UGC-NET? Is off campus post graduation any issue? And can i opt for UGC - NET in my Mba field? please reply asap.
23rd October 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

iam a Sc candidate, did MBA(HR) with 53% marks and UGC NET qualified and six years teaching experience , Am I eligible for assistant professor post in universities (Business management) Pls reply immee..
7th November 2011, 10:35 PM
rudramishra

You have to qualify for UGC-NET (national eligibility test) will be best option for you.
7th November 2011, 10:43 PM
rudramishra

You have to qualify for UGC-NET (national eligibility test) will be best option for you.
23rd November 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA Marketing with 10 years of industrial experience in Sales. Whether I can become a lecturer in a government college if I pass NET Examination?
Is there any govt college where there is MBA? Pls do reply.- Elizabeth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?