2nd December 2011, 09:44 AM
Namita_sahu

How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MBA in Biotechnology?

How to prepare entrance exam for mba biotechnology....
please give your suggestion for MBA biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  5. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  6. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  7. What are the different types of MSc courses? I have done BSc in Zoology
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for MBA in Biotechnology without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of B.Sc in Radiography?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  11. Available courses after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  17. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  18. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
2nd December 2011, 05:00 PM
DRDKS

Default Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MBA in Biotechnology?

you need to write CAT exam for the admission of MBA in india..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?