20th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

What should I take after passing 10th class?

I m in class 10 which subject should i take after passing 10 class

7th October 2012, 09:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I take after passing 10th class?

After 10th, you can try for diploma programs or can join intermediate level. Selection of subject can be done according to your interest in the subject. Science stream will help you to build up a future in the field of science, technology or medicine. Commerce stream will be better for candidates who are interested in finance/accounting. Diploma courses can be pursued in streams of CSE, EEE, lab technology, pharmacy, etc.
23rd May 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is source to study for bank/insurance clerical exam after 10th class?
26th June 2013, 10:44 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Friend,

10th Class is very Important Class of our Career. Choosing Stream after 10th Class is very Difficult and Confusing but we have to Choose Best Stream because Our Chosen Stream make our Career.

Mainly After 10th Class we have Three Options for Choosing Streams;

Arts
Science(Maths/Biology)
Commerce

I Give you Complete Details of Each Stream:

Arts => Arts Stream is Very common and Easy Stream for Study.
Arts Stream Don't Consist Any Special Job Opportunities.
In Arts Stream you have to Face a very wide range of courses such as History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, languages, journalism etc. This Stream Don't have Any Special Job Option.

Commerce => Commerce Stream is very Recommended and Recognized Stream. If you choose This Stream then you have to work With Business and Trade Related Topics.
This Stream Generally Gives you Knowledge About Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies.
Commerce Stream Offered subjects such as Business economics, financial accounting, Business communication, Marketing, Business finance, Cost accounting, Income tax.

Science => This Stream have Two Parts:

Science Maths
Science Biology.

Both Stream have Only Two Different Subjects. Science Maths Have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects and Science Biology have Physics, Chemistry, Botany, zoology Subjects.
Science Maths Make your Career in Engineering Field and Science Biology Make your Career in Medical field. Engineers have Very Good Job Options. Multinational Companies Want Best Engineers.

Good Luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?