28th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after passing class 10th? I am interested in biology and want to go in Banking field

i am in class 10th and i am confused that which subject should i choose actually i am interested in biology but i want to go in banking field please help me

10th June 2012, 03:23 AM
Akumarharsh

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after passing class 10th? I am interested in biology and want to go in Banking field

You are a 10th class student and interested in biology but go for banking .so you choose sub biology in 11&12th class got a high percentage because you are interested in biology and for banking high percentge in requried.after your 12 class you prapere for banking an get a job as a clark .if you want to be high job in banking so complete your master degree in any trade which you may interested.
27th January 2013, 10:59 PM
sayedmdirfanali

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after passing class 10th? I am interested in biology and want to go in Banking field

You are a 10th class studentand interested in biology but go for banking .so you choose sub biology in 11&12th class got a high percentage because you areinterested in biology and for banking high percentge in requried.
AFTER 12th you prepare for bank exam.

And other alternative
is you sacrify the your one dream for your better future.

Goodluck
28th January 2013, 06:23 PM
sonali pandey1111

hi dear

you are intrested in banking sector and biology too . i appreciate your interest but u have make your clear target.what u want a medical subject or commerce background. see in banking sector concept of debit credit should be clear. you can do this by commerce not by biology. Its depend on you.
banking sector has huge scope in future.

all the best
thanks
5th February 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can we become an I.A.S officer by 76%.
5th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Beawar

Dear..

If you have interest in Biology then choose biology. Why you are so confused as if you want to study biology and after that want to go in banking field then you can do it in 2 ways.

First of all after your graduation you will be able to give exams which are necessary to get into Banking field. The qualification required is as follows :-

1. Graduation from a recognized university
2. Age limit 21-30
3. Relaxation to minority community
4. NO SUBJECT BAR

but if you do not want to go this way then the other option that you have is to do MBA in Banking or Marketing and by this way you can get into Banking field.

ALL THE BEST
26th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i choose after passing 10th? i am interested in in biology but parent and all my friends are forcing me to do engineering. i am week in Maths
27th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

which subject would i choose for bsc after 10th
15th June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

after 10th ,which subject is better for banking,science or commerce ?
23rd May 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I PASSED 10TH CLASS WITH 73% AND I AM CONFUSED ABOUT TO TAKE WHICH SUBJECT IN CLASS 11
23rd May 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I PASSED 10TH CLASS WITH 73% AND I AM CONFUSED ABOUT TO TAKE WHICH SUBJECT IN CLASS 11
17th December 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello i am in 10th class i am very confused what subject i choose i want to do banking but my maths is weak so help me to choose my subject
12th October 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am in class 11th and taken maths but I want to go in the field of banking..so what can I do after passing out 12th?please do rply fast..
17th June 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What should i do to be an air hostage after 10th exam. And what subject should i choose to continue my studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?