18th April 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for government job at Officer post?

govt jobs of officer post require which qualification? what is the minimum requirement for any govt officer job

19th April 2014, 08:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for government job at Officer post?

You mentioned that you want to know about the minimum qualification required for government job but there are many sector of government job you don't considered about the specific sector or post of government post. Now I am going to clear your confusion about your question what you have been mentioned in the above forum. The minimum qualification of government job is matriculation for all the class 4 post like peon, carrier in railway or others.

If you have been complete your intermediate degree then you can apply the government sector jobs are like in railway junior assistant, senior assistant, clerk, TTE, loco pilot or all the clerical level post. You can also appear for defence line with appearing CDS (combined defence service) examination for the post of constable or IRB, OSAP, BSF, CISF or many more.

If you have been complete your bachelor degree in any discipline then you can apply al the government sector job or you can also apply for all the officers post you can apply for civil Service examination for the post of IAS ( Indian administrative service), IFS ( Indian forest service), IRS ( Indian revenue service), IPS (Indian police service) for all class one post. So my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree after that applying for government job and now my suggestion is for you that be prepared well because it is a very top level examination to be appeared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?