10th August 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in Written Test and Interview of Banks Assistant Manager(Grade-A) post being a PGDM postgraduate?

Hello,
I want to know about PGDM course mostly public and private sector banks organizes written test and interview for PGDM course for Assistant Manager (Grade A). but my query is that let suppose I will complete PGDM course from Bilaspur University. After that what I can applicable for Assistant Manager (Grade A) post or organised written text and interview is necessary?

19th February 2017, 06:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in Written Test and Interview of Banks Assistant Manager(Grade-A) post being a PGDM postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know about PGDM course mostly public and private sector banks organizes written test and interview for PGDM course for Assistant Manager (Grade A). but my query is that let suppose I will complete PGDM course from Bilaspur University. After that what I can applicable for Assistant Manager (Grade A) post or organised written text and interview is necessary?

Yes, it is necessary to appear for written test and interview for Bank Assistant Manager or any other post being a PGDM holder. The competition for all the jobs is high in banking industry, for each post over 1000 candidates are applying. So to short list the candidates, the banks conduct written test and interview for the selection. For example, many engineering graduates are applying for the clerical post. So the selection will be done through written test and interview. It is not possible to get direct recruitment without written test or interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?