24th September 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification to get Lecturer job in medical colleges?

Can I get a Lecturer job in medical colleges after completion of M.Sc Microbiology? Do I need to study further? Do I also require to do B.Ed? Or, any other teaching courses?

6th October 2019, 11:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to get Lecturer job in medical colleges?

Since, you have just completed Master's course, so currently you are not eligible for Professor post in Medical college.

You must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized medical college as resident/Registrar/Demonstrator or a Tutor.

Along with this, you must have secured at least 55% marks in M.Sc. course that you have pursued.

There is no need to do B.Ed. course, but you must have teaching experience of at least 3 years. However, this eligibility criteria may vary from university to university.
9th October 2019, 10:40 PM
S4018

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to get Lecturer job in medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a Lecturer job in medical colleges after completion of M.Sc Microbiology? Do I need to study further? Do I also require to do B.Ed? Or, any other teaching courses?
A master degree will be the minimum requirement to be a professor, as a career, in most community and two-year colleges. However, you may need a doctoral degree to attain the rank of professor in the same institutions. You need a doctoral degree and post-doctoral experience for any comprehensive university.
14th October 2019, 12:32 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

Without, 3 years teaching experience, you can't get Lecturer job in any Medical college.

Master degree in Science stream is necessary along with 3 years teaching experience to get Lecturer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?