15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the skills needed for both off-campus and on-campus?

i am studying B.E 2nd year. what are the skills i have to be needed in both off campus and on campus

17th December 2011, 09:43 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the skills needed for both off-campus and on-campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying B.E 2nd year. what are the skills i have to be needed in both off campus and on campus

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CAMPUS AND OFF-CAMPUS PLACEMENT

It's really good to see that you are started preparing for campus placement in your 2nd year itself.. am pretty sure you will be placed by the end of your studies...

-> There are 3 important skills which you have to concentrate while preparing for campus placement which as follows...

-> Aptitude Skills.

-> Technical Skills.

-> Communication Skills.

-> To know in detail how to prepare for the campus and off-campus placement in order to sharpen the above skills, check my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> Spend some valuable time a maximum of 1hr daily for campus preparation then for sure you will get through the campus placement which will happen by end of your 4th year..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
17th December 2011, 11:17 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What are the skills needed for both off-campus and on-campus?

To get selected in Off-campus and in On-campus you should do some preparation.Both the off and On campus select the candidates by written test,group discussion and followed by main interview.
1.The written test consists of Aptitude and reasoning questions.The candidates are selected based on cut-off marks.
2.In 2nd round selected students undergoes group discussion.
3.Third round is technical and personal interview.
To crack the G.D read the english newspaper everyday and talk with others only in english.
For preparing interview visit the website www.indiabix.com
18th December 2011, 10:51 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the skills needed for both off-campus and on-campus?

Hi

Placements are the ones which every graduating candidate eagerly awaits. Its because everybody wants to make their own living and be independent.

Now placements are usually of two types :

--> ON CAMPUS

--> OFF CAMPUS

==> On Campus : Are the placements which places a candidate right from his/her own college after they pass out the graduation. (The competition is of the range of 100's in this case)

==> Off Campus : Are the placements in which the candidates have to apply directly in the company. (The competition is of the range of 1000's in this case)

ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE PLACEMENTS :

On Campus :

1. Aptitude Skills : It's because every company first conducts the aptitude test to check the level of brain and thinking of a candidate. So having a good aptitude thinking is very important.

2. Technical Knowledge : This is necessary in Off campus mode too, but year If you want to get a good placement, then you should hold a very strong knowledge about your field. So technically every company would want to recruit superior candidates.

3. Communication Skills : If you have knowledge, but are not proper with your communication, then its all a waste. So one needs to have very handsome and fine communication skills.

Off Campus :

1. Academic Career : Since you have to apply for Off Campus, you need to have a very good academic career so that you may go ahead in the race with others.

2. Communication skills : You have to make a mark here with your smartness, your attitude, and the communication skills.

3. X-Factor : A lot of candidates apply for the Off Campus, so now in this situation one needs to have a X-Factor which makes you stand out in the crowd. Develop yourself asking why would a company take you and not others.

Inculcate the most you can in yourself, and then you needn't worry about placements. The right job would come up and walk to you.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
23rd March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the skills needed for both off-campus and on-campus?

I want job in top mnc but I have below 60% in hsc this is the major problem for my carrier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?