18th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the starting of the entrance exam of Lucknow University?

when the starting of enterance exam of lucknow university ,show dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  2. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  3. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  4. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
  5. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  7. Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?
  8. How I can get authorized online centers for CPT exams in Lucknow?
  9. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  10. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  11. Previous years question papers of M.Ed entrance exam of Lucknow University
  12. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture? -- [New]
  13. When are the B.Com entrance exam forms available in Lucknow University?
  14. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  15. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  16. Application form for Law entrance exam from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of entrance exam for MBA of Amity University of Lucknow?
  18. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am doing BSc 3rd year from Lucknow University
26th April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the starting of the entrance exam of Lucknow University?

what was the marite for admission and plz tell me date from the admission begain in b.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?