14th September 2012, 09:10 AM
ritukumaripradhan

What is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB from NLU or Symbiosis Law school

what is the starting salary after completing bba llb from a nlu or symbiosis law school? which course can further help : mba or cs ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  2. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate? -- [New]
  3. Can I do BSW or B.Com or BA along with LLB from GNLU or NLU?
  4. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  5. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  7. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  8. Where can I get admission after scoring 67 marks in CLAT, 71 marks in Symbiosis Law School?
  9. How can I study Law after completing BBA?
  10. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  11. What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?
  12. From which site can i download the BA LLB course of symbiosis law school application form?
  13. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  14. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  15. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  17. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  18. Names of the companies and salary after completing integrated BBA
27th May 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB from NLU or Symbiosis Law school

what is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB in symbiosis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?