9th January 2012, 06:24 PM
tushar mehta

What is the starting salary in India and Abroad for a graduate in Astrophysics and Space Science?

i want to know what is the starting salary in India & abroad for a graduate in astrophysics & space science

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  5. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  6. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  7. How can I do post graduate studies in Astrophysics in UK after B.Sc in physics in India?
  8. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  9. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  10. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  11. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What to do to get admission into ISRO?
  13. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  14. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  15. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  16. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  18. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
18th April 2019, 01:55 AM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the starting salary in India and Abroad for a graduate in Astrophysics and Space Science?

Astrophysicist and astronomers earned a median salary of 114870 dollar in may 2016 according to the bureau of labour statistics. In ISRO, Bhabha atomic research centre ,Tata institute of research centre , astrophysicist earns about 1-2 lakh.
In abroad the salary is very high. Those who has experience and high accademic credentials like phd can get high salary in India and abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?