5th October 2013, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist

I am currently in grade 12 and was accepted to study Bsc at Rhodes University. I want to become a pharmacist. Problem is that Physics is not offered at my school as I am from a rural area and it would really cost my family to have sent me away. I am doing quite well in maths an biology. I would like to know what comes next after finishing my bsc degree to end up being a pharmacist and how long will it take. I would also like to know if there is any majors that I should be focussing om to do pharmacy. Your assistance would be much appreciated.

5th October 2013, 09:29 AM
ramajb

Default Re: What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in grade 12 and was accepted to study Bsc at Rhodes University. I want to become a pharmacist. Problem is that Physics is not offered at my school as I am from a rural area and it would really cost my family to have sent me away. I am doing quite well in maths an biology. I would like to know what comes next after finishing my bsc degree to end up being a pharmacist and how long will it take. I would also like to know if there is any majors that I should be focussing om to do pharmacy. Your assistance would be much appreciated.
please visit this link
http://pharmacy.tcd.ie/info/becomeapharmacist.php
5th October 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist

I want to know, what is the syllabus or model question paper for asi-pharmacist exam in itbp?
7th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramajb View Post
please visit this link
http://pharmacy.tcd.ie/info/becomeapharmacist.php
for pharmacist maths is essential. If U R planning to do b. Pharm or pharm d evry subject is important. B.pharm for 4 years.pharm D for 6 yrs, pharm D (p.b) for 3 yrs aftr b.Pharm and D.pharm is jst 2 years course. I wil advise U do either b.pharm or pharm.D.
27th October 2013, 09:34 PM
shayasmk

Basically studying B.pharm will solve the problem. You may have to get external help to learn a little bit on physics
14th July 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

If i have a Bpharm can is it posibl to complete pharmD within two years? #e-mail: [email protected]
14th July 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Okay,,pharmD is 6yrs........so If i have a Bpharm can is it posibl to complete pharmD within two years? #e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?