16th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

how to prepare for ias exam and is it possible to give ias exam before getting my M.Sc degree

14th July 2014, 01:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for ias exam and is it possible to give ias exam before getting my M.Sc degree
Yes off course you can give IAS entrance examiantion before getting M.Sc degree. Bachelor degree is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IAS entrance examination. Since, you are doing M.Sc course so definitely you are eligible to apply for IAS entrance before geeting M.Sc degree.

How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

To crack the IAS entrance examination then you can go through the previous year question paper and also go through the various books available in the market. Apart from this you can also join in private coaching classes. There are lot of private institution in India which offers IAS coaching.

Reference Books for IAS Exam:-

UPSC Portal CSAT General Studies Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 1)
(Paperback) by Jha

UPSC Portal CSAT Comprehensive Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 2)
(Paperback) by Sachchida Nand Jha

IAS Prelims/CSAT Civil Services: 18 Years General Studies Topic-Wise Solved Papers (1995-2012)
(Paperback) by Disha Experts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?