22nd March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What studies are needed in order to become a business women?

What studies are needed in order to become a business women

8th November 2012, 06:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What studies are needed in order to become a business women?

The term business woman means a woman who does business. There isn't any maximum or minimum degree required to start your own business. I know many women who are not literate but are still doing small business like manufacturing and selling pickles, chips etc. However, if you are literate it shall certainly help you to have a good understanding of the business and will help in growing the network.

To start a business you need to have some capital, knowledge of the product, interest to work and determination to succeed.
8th November 2012, 10:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What studies are needed in order to become a business women?

Hi,
It is highly impressive that you want to make it in the business world. Now when you talk business, you must definitely have a business related degree. i am thinking that you have not yet done your graduation. So first I will suggest you to go for BBA or Bachelor's in Business Administration. Here you will have the taste of commercial, computer related and business related subjects. Now after that make sure that you get minimum 50-55% in your graduation aggregate. If you get more then it is even better. Then again you have to participate in any of the MBA common entrance tests like CAT or MAT or JMET or CMAT or SNAP. You need to clear it to get a chance at MBA admission. After this education you can join any business sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?