6th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Business Studies if secure 60% in 12th Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am Piyush Khanna of 12th class. Since last 4 months I am getting 60% in Business Studies subject. I want to study Bachelor of Business Studies in my Graduation. I would like to know that if I score 60% in my 12th then I can get admission or not?

8th September 2015, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Business Studies if secure 60% in 12th Board exam?

Yes, you can get admission to study Bachelor of Business Studies after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in BBS course based on your 12th standard board examination marks but, some top colleges or universities conducts entrance examination for offering admission in BBS course. You need to qualify entrance examination for getting admission in BBS course.
10th September 2015, 04:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Business Studies if secure 60% in 12th Board exam?

Yes, you are very much eligible for admission in BBS course, however below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBS must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

Some reputed Institutes may also conduct entrance examinations for admission of candidates in the course, therefore in those Institutions you will probably have to appear and clear the examination to get admission.
13th September 2015, 07:21 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for studying BBA is as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard from the recognized board.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% marks in his/her 12th standard.

Above mentioned conditions are the criteria for studying BBA in many universities.The percentage criteria in intermediate may vary depending on the reputation of the university.

So as you have got 60% in your intermediate you are eligible for many good universities so try to apply for those universities.

But before joining the university/college you have give the entrance test conducted by that university/college and qualify the test with best score.
14th September 2015, 10:25 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends..................

Yes, you can eligible for Bachelor of Business Studies after the 12th from recognised university.

The eligibility criteria for studying BBA are as follows.

You must have completed your 12th standard from the recognized board.

For applying this graduation course you have minimum of 50% marks in your 12th standard.

Above mentioned conditions are the criteria for studying BBA in many universities.

Some good universities/colleges are want min 60% to get admission in their colleges.

So, you are eligible for those colleges also.

But you need to qualify the entrance exam for those colleges.

And some colleges take directly admission without conducting any exam.

So, as per your requirement you can choose your college.
16th September 2015, 12:34 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can study Bachelor of Business Studies after securing 60% in 12th Board exam.

BBS stands for Bachelor of Business Studies .It is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system .

BBS degree facilitates its candidates with managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective of information of every function. It enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills.

The eligibility required to get admission in the BBS course are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (HSC) with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the course is from 17 years to 25 years .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?