2nd May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Which all subjects are required to study Genetic Engineering?

what all subjects is required to study genetic engeenering? can you tell me the list of subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which all subjects are required to study Genetic Engineering?
  3. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  6. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  7. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  9. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. Which are the subjects in order to apply for genetic engineering?
  11. Which subjects of Biology are required for Genetics Engineering? Which are the colleges of Genetic Engineering in Mumbai?
  12. Is Maths subject required to do the Genetic engineering course? -- [New]
  13. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  14. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  15. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  17. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  18. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering
8th June 2011, 01:42 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which all subjects are required to study Genetic Engineering?

Dear friend,

Most of the institutes in India offer Genetic engineering in the post graduate level,i.e in the master's degree level.

Some also offer 4 year B.Tech degree in genetic engineering.

In 12th one should have physics ,chemistry,maths as major science subjects if he/she wants to study genetic engineering. After graduation in any biological science subjects like botany/zoology/physiology/microbiology/biotechnology one can pursue genetic engg.

Good luck!
18th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the compulsory subjects needed in A levels in order to study biotechnology and genetic engineering in the future?
Also what other subjects are needed for biochemistry and bio molecular studies?
14th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am studying my 12th computer science group ? Can i able to join in genetic engineering
24th February 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

yea..n i am stdying my 11th computer science group ..am i allowed to join in genetic engineering?? or :( ??
6th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

with subjects chemistrybiology and math, can i do geneti engineering?
1st September 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

im taking english,maths,biology and chemistry for a levels.can i study genetics??
2nd September 2012, 12:15 AM
being aman

Genetic engineering is basically a biology based subject.
The subjects besides biology you would need to study is maths(statistics mainly),
and computers(Bioinformatics)
Further the subject may vary depending upon institutes but good institutes normally have these subjects in there curriculum
11th August 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i am taking bio , physics , chemestry and english can i go for genetic engineering??
18th February 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am taking chemistry , maths and biology is this suitable for genetic engineering?
1st February 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take genetic engineering and which subject is essential in 11th and 12th for this branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?