25th December 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What to study to become a CEO of a company?

What to study to become a CEO for a company... please give me the details

27th June 2013, 04:28 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: What to study to become a CEO of a company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to study to become a CEO for a company... please give me the details
hi,
the following things should be required to become CEO:
You either get to be CEO by starting your own company, or somebody hires you. By the time somebody seriously considers hiring you for a CEO job, it's probably been twenty or thirty years since anybody cared about whether you went to school, or what you studied, or where. By the time somebody's ready to give you a CEO job, they want to know all about what you've done for other companies that you have worked for in the past. They want to talk to all of the people you have worked with. Find out what kind of leader you are. Find out how you operate. How you get things done. How you get people motivated and get them on your side.

They want to know what you tried, What kind of results you got, What worked, what didn't work, how you recovered, how quickly you recovered. They want to know how you handle delicate negotiations, how you deliver the bad news, how you deliver the good news,... This list goes on and on and on.

They'll probably ask you where you went to school, but that's because they want to know who you know, not what you know.
thank you..
28th June 2013, 12:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study to become a CEO of a company?

No particular law stipulates that a CEO should hold Masters Degree or any other Degree. To become a CEO or Chief Executive Officer one need to gain experience in particular field. Maximum qualification is not a criterion. If a person starts his/her own company then he/she can appoint him/herself as the CEO of that particular company. But to become a CEO of multinational companies or renowned firms an individual should excel in similar area. A CEO must be good managers and communicators. Great deal of company field experience is necessary.
5th August 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what subject should a take to make a CEO career path
11th October 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

can a chartered accoutant become ceo
25th October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give UPSC exam for being a ceo?
22nd November 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

whats should i study after 12th commerce to become CEO
11th April 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SALARY OF CEO IN INDIA;IS IT GOOD TO TAKE UP CEO;NOW IAM IN 9th CLASS IWANT TO BECOME ACEO IN 21 YEARS HOW; AFTER 10th WHAT I HAVE TO STUDY TO BECOME CEO;IT IS GUARANTEE THAT I WILL GET JOB. PLEASE SEND REPLY MY BROTHER OR SISTER.
23rd June 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th commerce if MBA is necessary for ceo what can i do for ceo in my future or in wich field i must do mba please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?