22nd June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What courses are to be studied and which exams are needed to be cleared to become CEO?

I have just passed my ssc exam with 94% and am planning to be a CEO after passing 12th Sci. Plzzz tell me which exams are required to be given after 12 Sci to be a CEO. plzzz tell me in brief.

16th August 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses are to be studied and which exams are needed to be cleared to become CEO?

I am an it student in 2nd btech my goal is to become ceo how much % should I get at 4th b.tech to became ceo
11th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses are to be studied and which exams are needed to be cleared to become CEO?

What shall I do to become a CEO after passing 12th class. I am from commerce stream which all exams are to be given in starting?
5th September 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Yes I have a 1 question how to become a ceo after12th commerce &what subject &what exam plz you give me all question answer
30th June 2021, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

IAM b.com information technology after MBA I am possible for CEO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?