12th August 2010, 06:02 PM

What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA

hi sir this is Neha
I am completed BCA.What are the benefit after completion the CDAC course?
AND the date of next c-dac exam (mumbai)?
And as i had done bca ,so sir which level should i have to do E,I,D & G level plz as early as possible reply me
what study material i use for cracking the c-dac entrance exam?

Thank you

Related Questions:
6th February 2012, 02:55 AM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA

Eligibility Criteria:

*You should have completed BE or B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation can apply for the CDAC PGDSDA entrance test.
*If you have AMIE, MCA, MBA (IT/ Systems), M Sc (in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics & Communication), MCM with B Sc also eligible for applying the test.
*You should have at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam. You should possess more than 50% marks in all academic qualifications.
*The final year students can also apply for the test. But those candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria at the time of the admission.

How to Apply:

>>You can register for the exam through online. The application form will be available on the website www.cdacnoida.in.
>>You can fill all the details of the form and submit it online. The application fee is Rs.300/-.The fee payment will be done through demand draft or credit card. The details of the fee payment should be mentioned in the application form.
>>You should take the print out copy of the application form. The printout application form, Demand Draft and the photocopies of attested certificates should be sending to the mentioned address in the exam notification before the last date of receiving the application form.
>>You can also get the application form in post by sending a request letter and Demand draft to the concerned address.
>>Your signature and registration number should be sending with the request letter. Then the application form will be received by the name of you in post.

Syllabus for CDAC :

The CDAC PGDSDA entrance test is an online test of two hours. There are multiple choice questions from different topics. The test consists of three sections of questions. It includes

Computer Fundamentals – 40 questions,
Networking Fundamentals - 40 questions
General Aptitude - 20 questions

Topics:

*Introduction to Computers

*Introduction to Data Base Management Systems

*Operating System Introductions

*Introduction in Computer Networks

General English

*Spotting Errors/Error Identification Test

*Sentence Completion Test

*Quantitative Aptitude

*Number System

*Ratio & Proportion

*Percentage

*Profit & Loss

*Time & Distance

*Time & Work

Logical Reasoning:

*Analogy

*Series Completion

*Blood Relations

Important Dates :

The exam is conducted two times in a year on the months of March and September, 2012

Last Date for submission of Application Forms: last week of February and last week of August, 2012

Date of Entrance Examination: First week of March and in first week of September, 2012

Date of Result Declaration: Second week of March and second week of September, 2012

Commencement of Program: Last week of March and last week of September, 2012
29th May 2012, 07:54 PM

Default Re: What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA

Hi,
which course is better and easy and fast to understand,if programming language is not good i.e java ,asp.net or i can go for javascript(web designing)?
And for doing web-designing which course has to be do?
30th October 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

if u have any metrical please send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?