25th March 2011, 07:07 AM
adhikary_vishal

What subject matter to read to appear for entrance test at Amity University?

what subject matter i should read before appearing to entrance test of Amity university

7th May 2011, 09:51 PM
omm31

Default Re: What subject matter to read to appear for entrance test at Amity University?

the exam bases on +2physics,maths,chemistry.so best of luck.
7th May 2011, 10:34 PM
007kamal

Default Re: What subject matter to read to appear for entrance test at Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhikary_vishal View Post
what subject matter i should read before appearing to entrance test of Amity university
you did not mentioned that in which type of course you want to get enrolled........there are various courses offered by amity university.....but a common thing in all the entrance examination are your general knowlede,and english......so keep reading good gk books and english newspaper........and also do read the books related to the course in which you want to get enrolled.........
8th May 2011, 01:43 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello Dear, you didnt mentioned for which exam you want to appear.
Anyways, if you want to appear for Btech, then revise 11 and 12th syllabus and so some aieee sample papers, level of examination is not very tough.
5th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Preperation guidelines for B.ED enterance examination in amity,specilly subjects and topics....Where can I get the same?
Please revert.
Regards.
14th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

which books do i refer to for the preparation of amity university mba in marketing & sales entrance exam?
21st May 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what should i study for the m.tech entrance exam in ec?
kindly mention the subjects.
30th May 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

What subject matter to read to appear 4 entrance test in cs at amity university
4th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions does the paper for enterance exam in MBA course have?
and is it easy or hard?
2nd August 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me,what is the syllabus for the b.ed entrance test.................
which books should i refer......
7th August 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i m givin mah entrance exam frm nepal for bba course...?? wat sub mattr 2 read....?? n wat type of essays r askd..???
22nd August 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i need some hint for entrance of b.sc fashion desiging and technology....plz reply me as soon as possible....or any advice from your side...
21st November 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

which book will be suitable for the parparation of the entrance exam for M.sc
mass comm
11th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am writing an entrance on the 16th of july for bba ib , what is it that i should be well known in for the exam ?
9th August 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects must be studied so as to clear d amity entrance test for m tech in cse.. plz help...
22nd April 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what kinds of questions are asked in amity university interview for b-tech biotechnology
5th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Which type of essay topic cami in entrance exam for bba in amity university noida
25th May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What subject i should read for entrence test at noida amity gor bba ib course
28th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what type of matter should i read for the entrance test at amity university if i am applying for bba llb course
3rd May 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What are subject to be studied for mha enterence written exam in amity
3rd May 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus and questions for online test and interview question of mca entrance exam on 6 , may , 2015 in Amity University , Noida.
9th June 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ISC but my problem is I want to b. Com of B.A please help my B.B.A of test in commerce
14th June 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am very confused..... That , how prepared of intevew for bsc msc (biotechnology).........
And what kind of questions. They will ask?
28th July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked at the time of interview and test. I applied for integrated b.sc b.ed
28th July 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in interview and test in integrated b.sc b.ed programme in Amity university
7th April 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a amity entrance test model with solution test paper...for mba course...???
12th April 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What types of questions is asked during entrance exam of btech..level of the paper is hard?
13th April 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What to study for enterance exam for mphil clinical psychology amity university
14th April 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have to give entrance of btech biotech course in amity.how should I prepare.
19th April 2016, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

What sub matter or books should I study for appearing for entrance exam for MA clinical psychology at Amity University?
7th February 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I applied for MBA in quantity surveying and construction planning and management course, could please tell me the entrance exam pattern?
29th March 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How many and what kind of tests will be held for admission in Mtech Biotechnology in Amity University and what topics do I need to prepare for all of these tests?
23rd April 2017, 07:10 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

->Basically , an entrance test is conducted to know how good a candidate is at basics of relevant subjects .
-> Subjects :-
* Mathematics
* physics
* chemistry
So focus on entire +2 syllabus of those subjects , ace the concepts thoroughly .
19th May 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked for appearing in the entrance exam for doing ba in English ?
7th June 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in entrance test of b.des and what kind of admission procedure is done to select students in fashion design ( b.des)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?