7th April 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What subject should we choose in BA to help crack IAS exams?

Hi, I want to become an IAS Officer so which subjects should I choose in B.A. so that it can help me to become an IAS Officer? I am a student of 12th Science (non medical) student. Please, guide.

10th April 2019, 12:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should we choose in BA to help crack IAS exams?

In order to appear in the IAS examination, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 32 years as on August 01, 2019.

As per my suggestion, you should go for the B.A. (general). Bachelor of Arts or B.A. (general) is an undergraduate course and the duration of this course is three years. The basic eligibility required to enter in BA course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Science, Arts or Commerce stream with at least 50% from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?