25th May 2011, 01:06 AM
Kapoor Sonia

How should I join as an Army Law Officer after completing LLB course from DU?

I have given my last semester of llb from d.u awaiting results . I am interested in army law officer and i have no idea about this matter so i request to you for the whole information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  2. Procedure to become a Law Officer with 63% for LLB graduate?
  3. Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What can I do after completing 12th to join Law?
  4. How can I join Indian Army in Law department? I'm 32 years old and have done B.A LLB
  5. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army? -- [New]
  7. How to apply in India Army as a Law officer? I am a law graduate
  8. Without completing 12th can I join Law college? Qualification required for it? How to join the college?
  9. How to do LLB course from Army Law College after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  11. How can I join Army as Officer having completed BA in LLB in the year of 2011 and with a date of birth 23-04-1987?
  12. What is the law officer's exam syllabus?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Defence Services for Nursing graduate?
  14. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Detailed criteria and procedure for becoming a law officer/advocate in Indian Army? Syllabus of it?
  16. How to become an army officer after completing 10th with 86%
  17. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  18. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
25th May 2011, 10:56 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I join as an Army Law Officer after completing LLB course from DU?

To join in Indian Army,you have to appear for CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam:

Education qualification:
Candidate should complete graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university

Age limit:
Candidate should born between 2nd July 1988 to 1st July 1993 for this year notification

To apply the application form online,then click here
See this attachment,for more information about CDS examination
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 152 views)
25th May 2011, 07:39 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I join as an Army Law Officer after completing LLB course from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapoor Sonia View Post
I have given my last semester of llb from d.u awaiting results . I am interested in army law officer and i have no idea about this matter so i request to you for the whole information.
You can apply for JAG Men. You need to have Graduate with LLB / LLM with 55% marks. Registered with Bar Council of India / State.
For furhter details go to army link:
http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimpleWithTwoPara.aspx?MnId=Buyt9M7+hAg=&Pa rentID=LwoZAzlgsAg=
15th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I wish to know the dates to apply for jag, 2011. usually when do the selection process and application dates are for the jag entry scheme for women.., as I strongly wants to apply this year...?
25th July 2011, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

dear sir what should be exceptable vision for a law officer in indian army.?
26th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY BA-LLB 1ST YEAR AND I WANT TOM BE A ARMY OFFICER.SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT.
27th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the pay scales and ranking of a law gradauate in Indian Army?
15th August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing LLB 1st year and i want to join Indian Army as a law officer and i have no idea about this matter, please provide me full details about this matter
2nd July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hello
can girls join army after completed law and what age require in army for girls?
12th August 2012, 04:09 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam:

Education qualification:
Candidate should complete graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university

Age limit:
Maximam- 27 years old

To apply the application form online,then click here
See this attachment,for more information about CDS examination

Attached Files
CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 5 views)
30th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to become bank legal officer
2nd May 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian army as a jag officer after completing BBA LLB..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?