30th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?

Sir, i have completed graduation from IGNOU with 55%.I want to get admission in LLB. Please tell me about procedure of admission in LLB Corrsepondence. I am serving In army so please tell me about concession from army persons also.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  4. Can I do LLB while serving a job from Allahabad? I am a PG in English Literature
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  7. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  8. Best LLB correspondence college in Delhi? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  10. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  12. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  13. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence course?
  18. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
29th February 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?

I am serving in army and am graduate in arts. I want to do LLB (professional) from IGNOU. What is the procedure?
28th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?

I am service man in private organisation and I want to do correspondence LL B degree,I did my graduation degree in 1990 with 78% marks ,can any one of you guide me the procedure and university for this course.

I will be very thankful.

Munish Sekhri
5th April 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Air Force and likely to complete my MBA HR from IGNOU in Jun 12. I want to do LLB from IGNOU in correspondence please guide me how to get admission in LLB from IGNOU.

I will be very thankful to you if you can send information in my e-mail id [email protected]

Virendra Kumar
11th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

how i can complete my llb from ignou m serving in air force nd completed graduation from kurukshetra university with 58 % nd msc it also from punjab tech university with 67% please tell i wana the course with which i can practice in court also please guide me m waiting sir i will be highly thankful to u for this favour
24th October 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I COMPLETE MY LLB THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION. I AM AN AIR FORCE PERSONNEL.TELL ABOUT THE COURSES AND UNIVERSITY. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN HISTORY AND MBA FROM SMU WITH MARKETING.WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE . MY MBA MARKS IS 78% AND GRADUATION IS 61%.PLS REPLY ON [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Central Govt. Employee, posted at New Delhi. I intend to do L.Lb. Pl. tell how I can do?. Whether correspondence L.Lb candidate can do practice in the courts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?